"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Monday, July 06, 2009

No, I dont do self pity

If I like it this way, I'll go this way.
If I'm happy with you, I'll stay around with you.
this is how I work.

I dont stick. I jump around.
And there are no obligations.


For everything else, I cant be bothered.
I dont want to plan, I dont want to check, I dont want to inform, I dont want to do anything.
Because, I want to go with the water, and just float along. That is go with the flow.

Silence is... quiet. And I'll just like to hear you talk.
and last night, I was happy =D


Posted at 21:58






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-